Why Does Ecopify Shipping Take So Long?
While Ecopify products are eco-friendly and great, many customers have complained about having to wait weeks for their orders to arrive.
So, what's the deal with Ecopify shipping? Why does it take so long?
In this blog post, we'll take a look at a few of the reasons why Ecopify shipping takes so long, and what you can do to speed up the process.
Why Does Ecopify Shipping Take So Long?
There are a few reasons why Ecopify shipping takes so long. First, our manufacturer is based in China, and all the eco-friendly products are shipped directly from there. This means that the products have to travel a long distance before they reach US or EU customers.
Shipping internationally can take a long time not only because of the distance involved and the amount of times the packages change hands, but also due to the global pandemic, global shipments can be a bit delayed.
Second, to avoid making harmful environmental impacts, we grow our bamboo and manufacture our toothbrushes in China, and then we ship the freshly made toothbrushes directly to you.
And due to Ecopify's commitment to sustainable shipping practices, we ship the packages directly to you using slower, more energy-efficient methods, which reduces our environmental impact but does mean that it takes longer for customers to receive their orders.
Finally, Ecopify is a small business. We don't have the same resources as larger retailers, so it can take a bit longer to process and ship your orders.
Summary: Items usually take between 2 to 3 weeks to arrive at your house. That is quite fast if you consider the fact that the product was shipped directly to you from China. Again, because we're committed to sustainable practices, so we grow our bamboo, manufacture our products, and ship the freshly made packages directly to you from China.
5 Common Shipping Delay Causes
Shipping delays can be frustrating, and they are often unavoidable. Here are five common factors that can contribute to shipping delays:
- High Volume: A sudden or unexpected increase in shipment delivery volumes can overwhelm the delivery company. This is most common during the holiday season when shopping orders skyrocket.
- Holiday: Shipping carriers have their own operating hours and deadlines for holiday deliveries, and it can significantly affect shipping time estimates.
- Weather Conditions: There is only so much a delivery company can do to ensure timely delivery, however, safety must always be a priority. With extreme weather, road shut-downs, and other delays can cause slower transit times.
- Lost Packages: A simple misplacement, damaged shipping label, or merely an accidental removal by a delivery employee can cause a delay or missing package.
- The Coronavirus Pandemic: Delivery times of international shipping can be slow due to many countries taking extensive precautionary measures to prevent the continued spread of the harmful virus.
Summary: Shipping delays can be caused by a variety of factors, including high volume, holidays, weather conditions, lost packages, and the coronavirus pandemic. It is important to be aware of these potential delays and plan accordingly.
How To Get My Ecopify Order Ship Faster
International shipping times vary depending on the shipping courier and your destination. In most cases, we can't guarantee an exact delivery time. However, if time is your concern and you want to choose your delivery speed, here's what you should consider:
- Avoid Holiday: To avoid unnecessary delays, avoid ordering your eco-friendly products too close to significant holidays to avoid longer shipping times.
- Be Sure To Enter Your Shipping Address Correctly: While a correct shipping address can't really speed up the process, an incorrect shipping address will cause delays in delivery.
- Ask For Tracking Number: When you order from Ecopify, we will inform you by email about your delivery process and when your package arrive. However, our support team can also provide a tracking number to give you plenty more information about your package while it's in transit.
Note: Please be patient and understand our side as well. You should receive your order within a few weeks. However, if you have any concerns about your Ecopify order, simply contact our customer support for assistance.
Summary: It is important to note that shipping times can vary depending on the destination and many other factors. Ecopify states that most orders are delivered within 2-3 weeks. However, customers have reported that their orders have arrived sooner than that (around 10-12 days).
Here are a few reasons why Ecopify shipping takes so long:
- Long Distance: To avoid making harmful environmental impacts, we grow our bamboo, manufacture our products, and ship the freshly made packages directly to you from China.
- Shipping Method: Shipping internationally can take longer because of the distance involved and the amount of times the packages change hands.
- Small Business: Ecopify has been growing for the past few years, however, we are still a small business. We don't have the same resources as larger retailers, so it can take a bit longer to process and ship your orders.
We understand that waiting for your order can be frustrating, and we appreciate your patience. We're committed to providing you with high-quality products and sustainable shipping practices, even if it means that your order takes a little longer to arrive.
Frequently Asked Questions Relate To This Blog:
Question #1: Why does Ecopify order take so long to arrive?
Answer: To reduce unnecessary environmental impact, we manufacture our products in China and ship the freshly made toothbrushes directly to you. As the result, your order has to travel a long distance before it reaches your house.
Question #2: What can I do to speed up my Ecopify order?
Answer: You can avoid unnecessary delays by not ordering your eco-friendly products too close to significant holidays or avoid enter incorrect shipping address. Also, you can contact Ecopify customer support if you need your order deliver by a specific date. (We will try our best to work it out for you)
Question #3: What should I do if my Ecopify order has not arrived after the estimated delivery date?
Answer: If your Ecopify order has not arrived after the estimated delivery date, you can contact Ecopify customer support for assistance. We will try our best to track your order and investigate the delay. If the delay is due to a problem with the shipping carrier, we will work with the carrier to resolve the issue and get your order delivered as quickly as possible.